Tell us what jazz means to you and we'll share your story with the All About Jazz community.
Jazz is important to many of us. For some, it's a part of our DNA. For others, it represents a proud part of our heritage, while, for others still, it's simply great music that's an ever-present part of our daily lives.
We're curious to know what jazz means to you, so we've created a forum for our members to share their own jazz stories.
You can submit your story from your member update form
(scroll down to the Your Jazz Story" box).
You'll need to sign in
to submit your story. If you're new to All About Jazz, sign up
You can complete one or more of the following or go wildcard and share your nearest and dearest thoughts about jazz.
- I love jazz because...
- I was first exposed to jazz...
- I met [musician name]...
- The best show I ever attended was...
- The first jazz record I bought was...
- My advice to new listeners...
- Or whatever else you have in mind.
Have fun with it. We look forward to sharing your story with the All About Jazz community!
Your Friends at All About JazzRequirements
More about Jazz Story (Starting the week of March 21)
- Sign in or sign up.
- Upload your member photo.
- Answer one of the questions from your member update form or go wildcard and enter something that fits the spirit of the feature.
- We publish five stories a week (Monday-Friday) and feature them on every page.
- If we choose your story, we'll email you the day it's published.
- We like variety.
- We have a Jazz Story RSS feed.
- We have a Jazz Story widget.
- We'll share your story on our Facebook page and our Twitter page.
For interview requests or more information contact All About Jazz Publicity.