THE BUDOS BAND ANNOUNCES SPRING TOUR DATES
Following a winter club tour, The Budos Band
return back to the mid-west this April. The band promises to deliver the same brazen intensity each night, slaying audiences with its venomous psychedelic afro-rock.
Opening for The Budos Band on these dates is Daptone label-mate, Charles Bradley
whose backing band will include the following Budos members: Jared Tankel
(Tenor Saxophone), Andrew Greene
(Trumpet), Daniel Foder
(Bass Guitar), Thomas Brenneck
(Electric Guitar), Dame Rodriguez
While stopping in Austin, TX on August 21, 2010, The Budos Band filmed a knockout performance on a hot, sweaty night at the Mohawk. Check out video footage below.TOUR DATES
- Sat April 16Cleveland, OH @ Beachland Ballroom
- Mon April 18Minneapolis, MN @ 7th Street Entry
- Tue April 19Madison, WI @ High Noon Saloon
- Wed April 20Milwaukee, WI @ Turner Hall Ballroom
- Thur April 21Chicago, IL @ Subterranean
- Fri April 22Bloomington, IN @ Bluebird
- Sat April 23Ann Arbor, MI @ Blind Pig
- Sat April 30Schuylkill Haven, PA @ Some Kind of Jam 6
This story appears courtesy of JamBase.
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved.