Similar to our premium musician page service where we greatly raise the awareness of a musician through a highly stylized page that is actively promoted at All About Jazz, it's counterpart—premium venue page service, delivers similar features and results but at Jazz Near You.
A premium venue page is a custom-designed promotional solution to build brand awareness and sell tickets by promoting a venue across Jazz Near You while granting venues complete control over their pages, their events, and where they sell tickets.
At an introductory offer of only $150/year, this type of promotion is highly visible, highly targeted, and will drive ticket sales for a full year.
Check out these two premium page examples: The Bop Stop
and the Vortex Jazz Club
(ranked #2 and #7 respectively in the All About Jazz 2019 Top Venues Poll
Boosting Exposure: How it's done
- On the home page: Premium venues appear at the top of the Jazz Near You home page.
- On the calendar page: Premium venues appear at the top of every calendar page.
- On the venue directory landing page: Premium venues appear the venue directory landing page.
- On the business directory landing page: Premium venues appear on every business directory page.
Upgrade Your Venue Page
- A stylish, ad-free, full-screen page.
- Twitter Timeline: Display your Twitter timeline and build your following.
- Access to your fans and poll voters.
- A free event spotlight ad (a $40 value).
- Technical support
Screen shot examples
Your venue information is displayed prominently at the top of your city's Jazz Near You home page.
Your venue information is displayed prominently above the fold in column 2 on all event pages.
Venue Directory Page
Your venue information is displayed at the top of the venue directory page.
If you have questions about premium venue page promotional service, contact Michael Ricci
This story appears courtesy of All About Jazz Publicity.
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved.
For interview requests or more information contact All About Jazz Publicity.