MarkElfConservatory.com offers students affordable, practical approach to learning jazz guitar with video lessons, narrated tutorials, music PDF and midi-files, access to critiques by Mark Elf and much more
Master jazz guitarist Mark Elf, who has worked with the Jazz Giants, Dizzy Gillespie, The Heath Brothers, Clark Terry, Wynton Marsalis, Jon Hendricks and many others, and has nine consecutive #1 national jazz radio CD hits, opens his revolutionary online Jazz Guitar Conservatory.
His practical approach to learning jazz guitar is an online site that students can log on from anywhere in the world and study with this jazz guitar master 24/7. It features over 200 videos, music PDF & midi files students can view, download and print.
Students can ask questions in the forum and have them answered promptly. They can enter the chat room and talk to Mark live. Students can upload videos of their playing to Mark and get prompt and direct feedback on their progress.
Elf, who has over 35 years of teaching, performing, recording and writing experience, has been teaching students through the site since May of 2008. Members are already saying great things:
The fact that we see immediate, practical, and tangible results from this already, confirms to me that I'm at the right place here. I've noticed that after lifting his lines, internalizing it and making my own, not only are my note choices improving - but more importantly, my phrasing is getting better." -- Michael B.
Yup, great lines, great lessons. I am working on what is this thing called love" memorizing Mark's lines and applying my own after getting the feel of Marks lines." -- Robert M. Here's a list of some great perks when students enroll.
- Mark Elf's 35-plus years of teaching, performing, recording and writing experience
- Step-by-step online videos sequenced to help you improve your playing at a rapid pace
- Written on-screen music that goes along with some of the video lessons, in both notation and tablature that you can download and print.
- On screen spoken tutorials explaining the on screen written music.
- Students can interact with Mark & each other on the moderated Forum (Blog).
- Chat Room - where you can talk with Mark and get answers to your questions.
- Upload your videos for critique privately or publicly to Mark Elf.
- Band In A Box midi practice files you can practice with and use as a back up rhythm section to shoot your videos and up load for Mark to critique.
- Professional players wanting to improve their playing skills can do so by studying the advanced lesson videos on how to create musical fluent improvisations over chord changes & create harmonically rich chord solos.
- Fusion Players, Blues Players and Rock Players can further their knowledge & skills with the content inside that can be applied for these and other formats of music as well.
- New Videos and written music files will be added frequently. You will always have plenty of material to work on
- Full access to the Mark Elf Guitar Conservatory 24/7 is $60 per quarter. That's $20 per month or about $5.00 per week.
This story appears courtesy of Braithwaite & Katz Communications.
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved.
For interview requests or more information contact Braithwaite & Katz Communications.