Innerviews, a pioneering online music magazine located at innerviews.org, and Heuristic Media, a leading mobile app development company, are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the Innerviews app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch via the Apple App Store.
The Innerviews iPhone/iPad app delivers in-depth, uncompromising interviews with music's most vital and original voices, optimized for mobile reading. Brought to you by the creator of Innerviews.org, the first and longest-running music magazine on the Web, the app explores the widest variety of genres and styles of music imaginable, including rock, jazz, hip-hop, world music, pop, and folk. A few of the artist interviews featured in the initial app deployment include Marcus Miller, Mike Stern, Ron Carter, Afro Celt Sound System, Porcupine Tree, Richard Thompson, and Steve Hackett.
The Innerviews app was designed by Heuristic Media CEO and lead programmer Tony Wallace. Heuristic Media is a renowned app creation and consulting firm responsible for a variety of business and educational apps. The Innerviews app is Heuristic Media's first foray into the entertainment and media field.
Key features of the Innerviews iPhone/iPad app include:
- The latest Innerviews interviews optimized for mobile viewing
- Playlists exploring the latest in eclectic album and reissue releases
- News about forthcoming interviews
- Artists reflecting on their Innerviews experiences
- Full support for iPhone 4 Retina display, iPad, earlier iPhones, and iPod Touch
- Offline reading support
- Gorgeous, intuitive user interface
The app is available for download at: itunes.com/apps/innerviews