Whether you have purchased the premium musician profile service ($25/year
) or a standard musician profile user, you'll want to make sure your profile is accurate, complete, and looks its absolute best.
For standard profile users, make sure you add as much information as possible from your profile update form. You should also upload photos and upload events. A premium musician profile can double as your EPK
The premium profile page is wider, sharper, ad-free, solicitation-free, and will help you sell tickets, sell music, and drive traffic to your social pages. Follow these simple steps outlined below to maximize the effectiveness of your premium profile page.Premium Musician Profile Optimization Tips
From your musician profile update form...
From your musician profile page...
- Upload a new thumbnail image. We now allow up to 200x200 pixels.
- Select a background image to match your instrument.
- Enter an email address to activate your BOOK ME button.
- Enter your Publicity Firm and/or Management/Booking Agency under the Contacts" tab.
- Enter your current location if you teach.
- Select your instrument, add your DOB, add your biography, and add press quotes under the About" tab.
- Add as many links as you have under the Links" tab. We support a bunch, including your website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bandcamp, LinkedIn, Soundcloud, and Wikipedia. We will dynamically present your Twitter timeline from your Twitter link.
- A YouTube video page somes with the premium service, so take advantage of it. Add up to 12 videos and make your top three videos the first three listed under the Videos" tab.
- If you use either service, embed your Soundcloud Player, your Bandcamp Player and your Spotify Playlist.
- Add your missing albums to your discography section and override the default Amazon button with a link to a page location of your choice (e.g. iTunes, CD Baby, Bandcamp, your website).
- Teach or run clinics? Add that information under the Teaching" tab.
- Upload events to Jazz Near You by clicking the Manage Content" section from your musician profile page. This section is visible to you only. To upload an event, click Manage Content" then click Add Event." Jazz Near You presents your events on your musician profile page, at the Jazz Near You website, in the weekly Jazz Near You eblast, in the Jazz Near You app, and in our Jazz Near You feeds and widgets, so keep your calendar current.
- We present a single photo on your profile page. You'll want to make sure the photo looks sharp, is large, and has a 4x3 dimension. You can select the featured photo by clicking Set Featured Photos" under Manage Content," then setting the photo to 1," and clicking Save Changes."
- Invite Facebook friends and Twitter followers to follow you at All About Jazz by directing them to your musician profile page.
Follow these steps and your musician profile page will look sharp and make a positive impression.
Not a premium profile user? Upgrade to our premium service today.Order Now
This story appears courtesy of All About Jazz Publicity.
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.
For interview requests or more information contact All About Jazz Publicity.