Whether you've purchased the premium musician page service ($40/year
) or are a standard musician page user, you'll want to make sure your page is accurate, complete, and looks its absolute best.
For standard page users, make sure you add as much information as possible from your page update form. You should also upload photos and upload events to Jazz Near You
A premium musician page can double as your EPK
The premium musician page is highly stylized, ad-free, solicitation-free, and will help you sell tickets, sell music, and drive traffic to your website & social pages. Follow these simple steps outlined below to maximize the effectiveness of your premium musician page.
Premium Musician Page Optimization Tips From your musician page update form...
From your musician page...
- Upload a new thumbnail image. We now allow up to 200x200 pixels.
- Upload your header photo
- Select a background image to match your instrument.
- Enter an email address to activate your contact button.
- Enter your Publicity Firm and/or Management/Booking Agency under the Contacts" tab.
- Enter your current location if you teach.
- Select your instrument, add your DOB, add your biography, and add press quotes under the About" tab. Include a brief but punchy press quote in the Featured Press Quote" box under the Premium Page Settings" tab.
- Add as many links as you have under the Links" tab. We support a bunch, including your website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bandcamp, LinkedIn, Soundcloud, and Wikipedia. We will dynamically present your Twitter timeline from your Twitter link.
- A YouTube video page comes with the premium service, so take advantage of it. Add up to 12 videos and make your top three videos the first three listed under the Videos" tab.
- If you use either service, embed your Soundcloud Player, your Bandcamp Player and your Spotify Playlist.
- Add your missing albums to your discography section and override the default Amazon button with a link to a page location of your choice (e.g. iTunes, CD Baby, Bandcamp, your website).
- Teach or run clinics? Add that information under the Teaching" tab.
- Upload events to Jazz Near You by clicking the round green gear button from your musician page. This section is visible to you only.
- We present a single photo on your page. You'll want to make sure the photo looks sharp, is large, and has a 4x3 dimension. You can select the header photo by clicking the green Upload Header Photo" button under the Premium Page Settings" tab.
- Invite Facebook friends and Twitter followers to follow you at All About Jazz by directing them to your musician page.
Follow these steps and your musician page will look sharp and make a positive impression.
Not a premium page customer? Upgrade to our premium service today.Order Now
This story appears courtesy of All About Jazz.
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved.
For interview requests or more information contact All About Jazz.