Looking to raise funds for a cause during COVID-19? Have a new album to promote? If so, your friends at All About Jazz can help.
All About Jazz is currently broadcasting select livestream programs as we pivot our platform to present music performances, album release concerts, master classes, interviews, and more. During this transitional period, we're looking to present a mix of programs to support our musician friends and our business partners.
To date, we have presented Live From Our Living Room Festival & Fundraiser
performances, Quarantine Concert Series
shows, Dominick Farinacci
's Songbook Watch Party
episodes, Michael Leonhart
's Leonart's Lounge
DJ set, as well as our own exclusive events, as we ramp up our platform to maximize livestream and on-demand viewership. We're developing a business model and the service will be comprised of event promotion (pre and post), the broadcast itself and (eventually) ticketing.
For now, our livestream broadcast service will include some of the following:
- Jazz Near You event spotlight ad.
- Premium Musician Page.
- Featured in our Up Next & Live!" section on the All About Jazz home page directly under our Featured Stories section.
- Featured in our Up Next & Live!" section in column two of every page (see screenshot below)
- Identified as an All About Jazz Broadcasted Event"
- Promotional posts to All About Jazz Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Browser push notification the day of the show.
- All About Jazz email and website private message alert the day of the show.
- Presented on all All About Jazz, Jazz Near You pages and stream.allaboutjazz.com (collectively, these websites account for close to a million pages generating 35k-50k unique visitors a day)
- Presented on All About Jazz's social pages: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
All About Jazz will eventually ticket events.
- Event rebroadcasted as a Video of the Day.
- A Publisher's Desk post highlighted on the All About Jazz home page.
- Wrap up posts on All About Jazz Facebook & Twitter.
- Jazz Near You newsletter mention with link.
Requirements All About Jazz's broadcast service will remain free for the immediate future, though as a token of thanks, we ask that venues and musicians each upgrade their respective professional pages to premium. More about that here (for venues) and here (for musicians).
Interested? Contact us to discuss opportunities.
Up Next & Live!
How we present a livestream on most pages