Comparisons to The Grateful Dead, The Band, Bob Dylan, Patsy Cline, Kris Kristofferson for 25-Year Old Phenom
Joshua Panda's Americana/Soul/Country/Zydeco/Folk Album is a Career-Shaping Winner
Panda's versatility and depth as a performer is matched by raw musical talent"
25-year old phenom Joshua Panda finds himself earning growing acclaim for his eponymous Americana/Soul/Country/Folk CD, with critics comparing his sound to such seminal artists as The Grateful Dead, The Band, Bob Dylan, Patsy Cline and Kris Kristofferson, among others. Listen to samples from the Pandarue Productions release, here: http://press.joshuapanda.com/
BlogCritics praised: Panda's originals run the gamut from country and Cajun to gospel and rock, from raucous, story ballad and quiet lament to the powerful anthem. His joy and his passion are infectious, whether he is romping through some rocking zydeco to a bouncing piano and accordion background or softly lamenting life's roadblocks to a sweetly punctuating guitar..."
Panda recently performed on CBS-TV in Charlotte, and the terrific clip may be seen here
Panda's band includes musicians from Vermont, Montreal, New York and North Carolina, and features guitar, mandolin/piano, accordion, drums, electric guitar, pedal steel, and upright bass. Panda's regular musicians include Lowell Thompson, Brett Lanier, Brian Axford, Ed Grasmeyer, Dan Davine, and Pete Weiss.
Joshua Panda on Tour:
- October 6: Howlers Coyote Cafe: Pittsburgh, PA
- October 7 Purple Fiddle Thomas, WV
- October 8 Caf Nola Frederick, MD
- October 9: Private, D.C.
- October 16: Private, Charlotte, NC
- October 22 Lounge Burlington, VT
- October 23: Private, Shelburne, VT
- October 24: Tosca's: Montgomery, VT
- October 31: Tosca's: Montpelier, VT
- November 4: Parima: Burlington, VT
- November 6 Shifty's Syracuse, NY
- November 12: Two Brothers: Middlebury, Vermont
- November 13: Parima: Burlington, VT
- November 19: River Spirit Music: Hastings-on Hudson, NY
- November 20: Sally O'Briens: Boston, MA
- December 3: The Brewski: Jeffersonville, Vermont
- December 4: 51 Main: Middlebury, VT
Additional tour dates will be announced soon.
This story appears courtesy of Seth Cohen PR.
Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved.
For interview requests or more information contact Seth Cohen PR.