A new regular jazz night has begun at the Silver Spoon, a venue in Cold Spring, NY in the Hudson Valley, an hour north of New York City. Every Thursday , saxophonist Rob Scheps is joined by master duo partners.The schedule:
- THURS. JULY 14JAMIE REYNOLDS- PIANO ;
- THURS. JULY 21- JEFF PITTSONPIANO ;
- THURS. JULY 28BRUCE EDWARDS- GUITAR ;
- THURS. AUGUST 4FRANCESCA TANSKLEY -PIANO ;
- THURS. AUGUST 11FRANCESCA TANKSLEY , PIANO; and THURSDAY AUGUST 18TH, a very special event with the JOHN ABERCROMBIE/ ROB SCHEPS/ MIKE McGUIRK TRIO.
Music is 8-11 pm each Thursday; No Cover, full kitchen, full bar. 21+.
The Silver Spoon Restaurant
124 Main Street
Cold Spring, NY
(845) 265-2525 Info/reservations
Metro North Hudson Line Train from Grand Central in NYC straight to Cold Spring.