Submissions for the 2019 61st Annual Grammy Awards are now open. To help navigate the process, we've created this quick guide and list of deadlines, dates and links new rules and more information.
The Recording Academy is increasing the number of nominees in the big “General Field” Grammy categories- Record of the Year, Album of the Year, Song of the Year, and Best New Artist- from five to eight. “This change will better reflect the large number of entries in these categories and allow voters greater flexibility when selecting this year’s best recordings,” the Academy said in a statement (learn more here
KEY DATES FOR VOTING MEMBERS
- Oct. 1, 2017—Sept. 30, 2018 Product Eligibility Period
- July 2—16, 2018 First-Round Online Entry Process Access Period
- July 31, 2018 Last Day To Become A Member To Access The Online Entry Process
- Aug. 8—22, 2018 Final-Round Online Entry Process Access Period
- Sept. 15, 2018 Last Day To Become A Member To Vote In First Round
- Oct. 17—31, 2018 First-Round Voting
TBD Nominations Announcement
Dec. 13, 2018—Jan. 9, 2019 Final-Round Voting
TBD 61st Annual GRAMMY Awards Telecast
More at Grammy.com
This story appears courtesy of HypeBot.
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved.