Musicians and record labels can greatly raise the aware of their new releases by participating in All About Jazz's Track of the Day program. Track of the Day is 100% free and an effective way to promote an artist, promote a new record and drive album sales.
Submit Track—Raise Awareness—Drive Traffic
Leverage All About Jazz's reach and relevancy by submitting a full length MP3
to our track of the day program. If approved, your featured track will raise the awareness of your new album and drive traffic to a retail store page of your choosing,GET STARTED
If you have any questions about Track of the Day, contact Michael Ricci
Track Submission Guidelines
- We feature full length tracks only.
- You must have an All About Jazz musician page to be featured (learn more);
- 128kbps to 192kbps recording quality preferred (track must be under 20mb);
- We prefer material from new(er) releases, though live and unreleased material will be considered;
- When submitting a track, you can provide a link to your website and to a retail store page.
- All About Jazz has generated several million track listens since the program started in 2005;
- Most tracks generate 1,000-1,500 listens in the first month. Our top track has generated over 110,000 listens;
- You can monitor the listen count from your track's page;
- Tracks are archived indefinitely unless a formal take down request is submitted;
- Your tracks are also accessible from your musician page.
This story appears courtesy of All About Jazz Publicity.
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved.
For interview requests or more information contact All About Jazz Publicity.