ELECTRIC AVENUE MUSIC FESTIVAL TO TAKE PLACE LABOR DAY WEEKEND ON WELTON ST. IN FRONT OF CERVANTES'
Electric Avenue Music and Arts Festival will take place right outside of Cervantes' Masterpiece on Welton Street in Denver, Colorado over three nights and two fun-filled days with music beginning at 1 pm on both Saturday and Sunday, September 4 and 5, Labor Day Weekend.
Over 25 bands will perform on four stages (two outdoor & two indoor) and the lineup will feature a full array of different genres of music, including Rock, Jam, Jazz/Funk, Hip-Hop, Electronic, Bluegrass and Experimental.
- Karl Denson's Tiny Universe
- Living Legends
- Pnuma Trio
- Who's Bad--The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Band
- King Pigeon featuring Michael Kang (SCI), Steve Molitz (Particle/Phil Lesh), Adam Deitch (Lettuce/John Scofield) and Ron Johnson (Brett Dennen)
- Kyle Hollingsworth Band
- Greensky Bluegrass
- Great American Taxi featuring Vince Herman of Leftover Salmon
- Eliot Lipp
- Anders Osborne
- Juno What?!
- Octopus Nebula
- Adam Deitch's Break Science
- Dark Party
- Sol Drive Train
- Mountain Standard Time
Tickets are on sale now. Click here
for more information.
This story appears courtesy of JamBase.
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved.