Amazon Music users can now tell Alexa to create a new playlist or add a song to an existing playlist with just their voice. While listening to Amazon Music on an Alexa-enabled device users can now say:
- “Alexa, add this song to my playlist”
- “Alexa, add this to my playlist”
- “Alexa, add this to my ‘Studying’ playlist”
- “Alexa, create a new playlist from this song”
- “Alexa create a new playlist”
Since launching voice control in beta less than a month ago, listeners have added hundreds of thousands of songs to playlists while creating tens of thousands of new ones, according to Amazon Music.
This story appears courtesy of HypeBot.
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved.