See Them While You Can!
CINC sets out on a short North American jaunt to the east coast and Canada, beginning mid-June 2006 and concluding with the Suoni Per Il Popolo Music Festival in Montreal. These rare appearances are a 'must-see' for anyone who truly appreciates the raw-spirit, element of surprise and subtlety in the art of improvisational music. For this tour, Okkadisk is releasing a limited edition of CINC's self-titled cd comprised of live recordings from a European tour, which took place in the Fall of 2004.
* June 11 - Arlington, VA @ IOTA Club - 8:30pm, $13
* June 12 - New York, NY @ Tonic - 7:30pm, $15
* June 13 - Philadelphia, PA @ Rose Recital Hall Rm #419, Fisher-Bennett Hall, U of Penn - 7:30pm, $12 (Dutch trio, Braam/DeJoode/Vatcher opens)
* June 14 - off
* June 15 - Buffalo, NY @ Hallwalls Contemporary Arts Center-7:30pm, free show
* June 16 - Toronto, ON @ Red Guitar Art Cafe-8pm, $15 adv/$18 dos-per show
* June 17 - Montreal, QC @ Casa del Popolo* - 9pm, $13 adv/$15 dos
* Part of Suoni Per II Popolo Festival, and:
- Vandermark/Nilssen-Love workshop Sunday June 18th @ Sala Rossa, 1-3pm - FME (Vandermark/Nilssen-Love/McBride) also performs Tuesday June 20th @ Casa del Popolo - 9pm, $13 adv/$15 dos
Hope you can make the show!
This story appears courtesy of All About Jazz Publicity.
Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved.
For interview requests or more information contact All About Jazz Publicity.