Outstanding page views, outstanding presentation, and fully integrated with All About Jazz and Jazz Near You
All About Jazz upgraded its jazz news service for industry professionals. Improvements span the news announcement page, the news announcement submission form, a publicity firm listing page at Jazz Near You
It will also distribute announcements to its Facebook page
and Twitter page
.All About Jazz news now supports or includes:
- Previous and next scrolling between announcements.
- Previous announcement slide in box.
- A trending news box.
- An RSS feed.
- Posts to the All About Jazz Facebook page and the All About Jazz Twitter page.
- Pull quotes.
- An image tag.
- A dynamically embedded Amazon store widget.
- A Today's News" box on the All About Jazz home page and on every news announcement page.
- News announcement headlines and client coverage links on a Publicity Firm's listing page (example)
- Improved image upload handling.
- Editorial notes in email notification.
A posting credit is US$10 and can be purchased in denominations of 1, 6, 12, 24 or 48.
The existing service had significant value as announcements typically reached 300-400 page views on the first day. We've greatly improved the service and expect to double page views by sharing each announcement on our social pages and by allowing readers to more easily discover them." said All About Jazz Founder, Michael Ricci
.Learn more about the All About Jazz news service
.Submit Your News Today!
This story appears courtesy of All About Jazz Publicity.
Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved.
For interview requests or more information contact All About Jazz Publicity.