A great night for dining in Media, PA
Make your reservations now at your favorite downtown restaurant!
Jazz by Night will be celebrated in downtown Media on October 20, 2007. Our 2006 Celebration was the best yet with more than 2000 in attendance. This year's event will truly celebrate the diverse sound styles of authentic Jazz. Several mighty saxophones will be wailing as world-renowned musicians rub shoulders with the very best Jazz acts from our region - in 16 indoor stages. Like the Blues Stroll and Americana Roots Ramble, Jazz by Night offers another enjoyable and fun evening in Everybody's Hometown".
Free Parking at all metered spaces. All events Rain or Shine.
- Charles Fambrough Quartet @ Sligo, 9:30
- Bootsie Barnes Quartet with legendary guest vocalist Don Gardner @ Brodeur's on State Street, 9:30
- The Humrunners featuring Odean Pope @ Quotation's Bar & Restaurant 9:00
- Denise King Quartet with special guests @ Iron Hill Brewery, 9:30
- Soulfuego @ Joclyn's Deck Bar, 9:00
- Dave Wilson Quartet @ Stephen's on State, 9:15
- Beats Walkin' @ Plumstead Inn, 8:15
- Steve Green & The Elevators @ John's Grille, 8:00
- Elliot Levin with Supercam & Dirty Focus of The Mighty Paradocs @ 7pm Stones Cafe / Plum St. Mall, 7:30 Sax/Poetry - All Ages
- Stephane Wrembel Trio @ Picasso, 9:30
- Barbara Martin & Liz Barnes @ Towne House Forge Room, 8:00
- Stephanie Klein & Nocella Brothers with Howie Thompson @ Coffee Beanery, 7:30 - All Ages
- Mike Kennedy @ Margaret Kuo's Media, 7:30. Dinner Seating Only - All Ages.
- TBA @ B Gross Menswear's Per Lei Boutique (7-11)
* Line-up subject to change Paul Jost & Jim Ridl @ Media Gourmet Cafe (7:30) - All Ages
Acts will play 3 sets at their venue. See your choice of artists and walk leisurely throughout Media's downtown. No alcohol consumption will be permitted outdoors.
Adult Admission to Jazz by Night is $15. Reduced price of $10 through October 19. Under 21 Free @ All Ages stages. Full Festival Ticket gains admission to all participating nitespots.
Restaurants will charge patrons for food and drinks.
Philadelphia's Jazz Station WRTI 90.1 FM is Co-Sponsor of 2007 Jazz by Night
INFO/order advance tickets, call
Media Business Authority 610-566-5039 - VISA and MasterCard accepted. Or Order Now: More Ticket Info Tickets Ordered by Phone or by PayPal may be picked up the Night of the Event at the Main Ticket Booth.
This story appears courtesy of All About Jazz Publicity.
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved.
For interview requests or more information contact All About Jazz Publicity.