Every year since 2004, Edison Research has conducted nationwide studies of women, ages 30-to-49, who said they liked or loved hearing Christmas music on the radio. This is the first test to include recent holiday music from Taylor Swift, Michael Bublé, Lady Antebellum, the Glee" Cast, Justin Bieber, and more. The ten most-disliked holiday songs of 2012
in descending order:
1. Singing Dogs, Jingle Bells"
2. Beach Boys, The Man With All The Toys"
3. Spike Jones, All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth"
4. Barbra Streisand, Jingle Bells"
5. Elmo & Patsy, Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer"
6. Cartman, O Holy Night"
7. Seymour Swine & Squeelers, Blue Christmas" (the version that features a Porky Pig-soundalike stammering his way through the Elvis Presley standard)
8. Neil Diamond, O Come, O Come Emmanuel"
9. Mannheim Steamroller, Deck The Halls"
10. Little Jimmy Boyd, I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"
This story appears courtesy of HypeBot.
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.