George will be performing selections from his soon to be released 7th album, Secrets From The Jazz Ghetto".
Why should you come out for this show?
- There is No Cover charge for the show (The Culver Club charges a $15.00 min per person for drink or food)
- This is George's first performance west of the 405" since his Jazz Bakery performance in May 2009
- The Radisson Hotel offers FREE validated parking with the show
- It's on a Friday Night! No school or work the next day!
- It is an all ages" show - students are welcome to attend (A 15% food and beverage discount is offered to Members of the LA Jazz Society and CA Jazz Foundation.)
Reservations are a MUST for this show - this show will sell out!
The Raddison is located at 6161 West Centinela Ave. Culver City, CA 90239-3200
310-649-1776 for reservations. For more info: in-housemusic.com.