Promotional Opportunities for Jazz Musicians
All About Jazz offers several free promotional opportunities for musicians to reach the largest collection of jazz enthusiasts on the internet. Collectively they generate several thousand page impressions and drive traffic beyond All About Jazz.
- FREE. A musician profile. Submit or complete your free profile and make sure you include the following: new CD information, a current biography, press quotes, videos, events, your birthday (so we can promote your DOB to radio programmers/hosts), your teaching information, and social links.
- FREE. Post your upcoming events to the Jazz Near You regional calendar of events. You can also upload your events in batches (read about it here). Your events will appear at JazzNearYou.com, in the Jazz Near You weekly email announcement, in the Jazz Near You app, and at AllAboutJazz.com.
- FREE. Photos! Upload several photos from your musician profile page. We may feature one as a photo of the day.
- FREE. Submit a full-length MP3 track for download of the day consideration. Most tracks are downloaded close to 1,000 times in the first week.
- FREE. Submit your self-directed Take Five answers and we'll publish your answers in an article, feature it on the home page, and associate it with your musician profile.
- FREE. Post a new album release announcement to the News Center. We'll publish it and syndicate it for you. (requires pre-approval to post)
- FREE. Submit a YouTube video for video of the day consideration.
- FREE. If it's not already listed, post your upcoming CD release to the Future Releases page.