Jazz Near You
relaunched with a bold new look, improved navigation, an international friendly event submission form, and an Add to Calendar" option.
Our new design is more modern and is responsive across all screens sizes," said Jazz Near You and All About Jazz
Founder, Michael Ricci
. In addition to the visual improvements, we took extra care in crafting the interface—it's more intuitive and easier to navigate. We (now) fully explain each facet of the Jazz Near You platform on the home page
, so users can grasp its full potential from the get-go—whether they are fans looking to see who is playing where and when, or musicians and presenters who are looking to reach the largest number of jazz fans possible."Upgrade highlights include:
About Jazz Near You
- A stylish and spacious new design with large photo backgrounds, larger fonts and a fixed header bar;
- A responsive layout that supports all devices;
- An improved event submission form which includes international currency and 24-hour clock time selection options;
- An Add to Calendar" button to add an event to a user's iCal, Google, Yahoo, Hotmail or Outlook calendar;
- Quicker access to the most important forms and pages;
- Additional venue information like business hours, seating capacity, and wheelchair accessibility.
Serving nearly 250 cities worldwide, Jazz Near You is a simple yet powerful way for fans to discover who is playing where and when. It's also a free opportunity for musicians and businesses to list events while giving fans an opportunity to retrieve them from the web, their email and their phone.
Jazz Near You is a website
, an iPhone/iPad app
, a weekly calendar of events calendar, a series of widgets
and event feeds, and is fully integrated with All About Jazz