Rounder Records is excited to announce the first leg of Gregg Allman tour dates since the triumphant release of the universally acclaimed Low Country Blues. The album is Allman's first solo record in 14 years for the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame legend, and it gave him his highest chart position ever when it debuted at #5 on Billboard's Top 200. T Bone Burnett produced the album at his Village Recorder studio in Los Angeles, and it features Dr. John on piano, guitarist Doyle Bramhall II, and Burnett's brilliant go-to rhythm section: bassist Dennis Crouch and drummer Jay Bellerose.
The first leg of tour dates is below. April 19㬗 are all co-headlining shows with the Steve Miller Band. He will then be touring in Europe over the summer, and back doing shows in the States in the late summer into the fall.
- 04/19/11 Tue North Charleston Coliseum Charleston, SC
- 04/20/11 Wed Koka Booth Amphitheatre Cary, NC
- 04/22/11 Fri Lifestyle Communities Pavilion Columbus, OH
- 04/23/11 Sat Huntington Center Toledo, OH
- 04/26/11 Tue Tower Theater Upper Darby, PA
- 04/27/11 Wed Kovalchick Convention Center Indiana, PA
- 04/29/11 Fri Sunfest West Palm Beach, FL
- 05/01/11 Sun Beale Street Music Festival Memphis, TN
- 05/04/11 Wed House of Blues New Orleans, LA
- 05/06/11 Fri New Orleans Fairgrounds
- 05/07/11 Sat Hard Rock Live Biloxi, MS
- 06/02/11 Thu Bergen Performing Arts Center Englewood, NJ
- 06/04/11 Sat Taste of Syracuse Syracuse, NY