Produced by Brian Wilson, mixed by multi-Grammy winner Al Schmitt and joined by his longtime acclaimed band, the new album features the trademark stacked vocal harmonies and orchestrations that made Wilson a towering and revered figure in popular music. Songs include his Gershwin favorites, such as Summertime," I Loves You Porgy," I Got Plenty of Nothin'" and It Ain't Necessarily So" (all from the opera Porgy and Bess"), S'Wonderful," I've Got a Crush on You," and They Can't Take That Away From Me." An a capella version of the groundbreaking 1924 orchestral piece Rhapsody in Blue," showcasing Wilson's stunning vocal harmonies, opens and closes the album.
1. Rhapsody in Blue"/Intro
2. The Like in I Love You"
3. Summertime" (from Porgy and Bess)
4. I Loves You Porgy" (from Porgy and Bess)
5. I Got Plenty of Nothin" (from Porgy and Bess)
6. It Ain't Necessarily So" (from Porgy and Bess)
7. 'S Wonderful" (from the Broadway musical Funny Face," also used in MGM film An American in Paris")
8. They Can't Take That Away from Me" (used in the film Shall We Dance" and nominated for Academy Award)
9. Our Love is Here to Stay" (from the film The Goldwyn Follies" and MGM film An American in Paris")
10. I've Got a Crush on You" (used in Broadway shows Treasure Girl" and Strike Up the Band")
11. I've Got Rhythm" (from Broadway show Girl Crazy")
12. Someone To Watch Over Me" (from Broadway show Oh Kay!")
13. Nothing But Love"
14. Rhapsody in Blue"/Reprise