- December 1 Guitar Center, Manhattan, NYC, NY
- December 2 Drummers Collective, NYC, NY
- December 3 Manhattan School of Music, NYC, NY
- December 6 U.Arts Philadelphia, PA (private-students only)
- December 7 The Drum Shop, Memphis, TN
- December 8 Borders Bookstore, King of Prussia, PA
Bill will deliver a 90 minute audio-visual talk loosely entitled The Creative Musician in a Commercial World," based around his recent book 'Bill Bruford: The Autobiography" published by Jawbone Press. There will be no hands-on drumming.
The talk will draw on plenty of archive footage* from his 41-year career with Yes, King Crimson, Genesis and Earthworks. Books will be available for purchase and signing on December 1st , 7th , and 8th.
Please see www.billbruford.com for further details.