- Popularity rank
- Fan Networks
- A More Videos" page
- A link to your AAJ articles/CD reviews
- Professional information section. We've grouped your teaching and clinician information, your management and publicist information and your preferred gear.
- Email mailing list back-up service
- Syndicated Jazz Musician of the Day
- Professional timeline
- A new and much improved look
- Related Artists" box
- More related website options (link to MySpace, IMDb, Wikipedia, SonicBids, your blog, etc.)
- Embed videos from YouTube, Google, MySpace and Daily Motion
- Permalink. Link to your AAJ page:
For Best Results
The key to an effective musician profile is to simply enter as much information as possible--that means filling in all applicable fields, keeping your profile current, and building your network of fans and friends.
You'll find that your profile at AAJ will (a) improve your search engine relevancy (b) drive traffic to your website.
Profile Tips & Tricks
- Include a bio image and make sure your bio image URL and CD cover image URL are not broken.
- If you enter teacher information, make sure you enter your zip code; it'll make your info searchable at the Teacher Center.
- Embed 1-2 videos from YouTube, Google, MySpace or Daily Motion.
- Invite fans and friends to join your network at AAJ.
- Enter press quotes and awards.
- Submit a Take Five or an In Ten self-directed interview.
- Feature an MP3 Download of the Day
- Personalize your profile. Enter you desert island picks and your favorite websites.
- Enter your birthday (month and day suffice). We'll promote your birthday at AAJ and around the web with a link back to your profile page.
- Musician Center
- Update a Musician Profile
- Create a Musician Profile
- AAJ PRO: Free Promotional Tools for Musicians